I can't believe it's Friday. This week has really flown by! I started a temporary work assignment so all my freelancing and Hey Love Designs work is reserved to late weeknights and weekends. But that's okay! I think to get where I really want to be in life, I'm going to have to work like crazy for awhile - as long as it's in line with my career goals!
On that note, this weekend's reads are related to growing your career and setting goals. Enjoy!
- Need a little resume design inspiration? DzineBlog360 shares 50 resume designs that help you get your dream job.
- Do you have a hard time figuring out what buzzwords to use (and which to avoid) when writing your resume? Career Girl gives you 20 resume power words.
- The Everygirl is hosting a 30 day challenge to help you advance your career. It may almost be September (yikes!) but you can still get a ton of helpful resources here.
- I'm a few years behind, but these 30 smart career moves you should make before your 30's is still helpful.
- WhoWhatWear tells you 10 things you can do right now to advance your career. Go! Right now!
- Not sure what to do with LinkedIn? Lifehack gives you a 5 minute LinkedIn Marketing Plan.
- Stuck in an entry-level position? No fear - Levo League gives you ways to stand out.
PS - Have you entered my giveaway? I'm giving away a set of "S'more Love" Favor tags and I've been known to throw in a few extra goodies for the winner... :)