Something about working from home all week makes you forget what day of the week it is. Heck, I don't even know what the date is. August... something?
Despite every day feeling like Friday, I am excited that the weekend is here! That means I can hang out with people when they're not working, haha! I think it's important to stay social and have face time with real, live people, when you spend your days behind a computer and talking to a dog that just looks at you like you're crazy. Nico is just thinking "Less talking, lady, and more treats!" Anyone else feel the same way?
This weekend I've got a happy hour with my dance studio, watching two dogs via DogVacay, a baby shower, and teaching classes. I sure will get to see a lot of people! What about you?
In my usual Friday fashion, I thought I'd round up some of my favorite posts I've read this week from around the web:
- How to be a Kickass Creative Entrepreneur - The Jellyvision Show Podcast
- Where to Find Vintage Wedding Stamps - Oh So Beautiful Paper
- Emma's 5 Secrets to Success - A Beautiful Mess
- Fun Things to Do by Yourself - PopSugar
- 10 Bright and Lively Living Rooms - Curbly
And on Hey Love Designs:
- Get Crafty! 5 Ways to Make Your Own Confetti
- Now Offering Custom Calligraphy Services
- On Achieving Your Dreams
- New Head Shots!
I hope you have an excellent weekend!