Here's to finishing another week! Did you have any time off with the snow? Are you stranded at home with your kids all week (if so, I wish you all the patience and vodka in the world!)? I'm so glad this week is over. We are getting closer to spring!
Here are some great links I read this week:
- Lance Bass of *NSYNC released a single? And guess what? I already love it.
- Whatever "diet" you follow, I think we can all agree that this is the #1 thing to ditch from your diet. Right now.
- Punk Project shares 6 tips for working with glitter. Like preventing "glitter-pocalypse."
- What an adorable idea! Dessert for Two makes mason jar lid tarts.
- These are some awesome tips and trends for stationers on Oh So Beautiful Paper. I may take many of these into consideration.
- The B Bar put together a directory of blog conferences. This is great to see which ones are nearby and they're easy to compare in one spot.
- If you love Doctor Who and Cards Against Humanity, not only should we be besties, but you should check out these awesome fan-made cards.
- I kind of hate Buzzfeed but they put together such great posts! 22 Reasons Why Commas Are the Most Important Things in the World.
And on Hey Love Designs:
- Here's to Beauty Sleep!
- 12 Awesome Projects Made With a Sharpie
- Happy National Handwriting Day!
- I'm part of a $50 PayPal giveaway at So Much Sunshine. Go enter!
- Shameless plug: I started a Google+ page for Hey Love Designs. Could you give it a +1, pretty please?
What do you have in store for the weekend? I'm taking my parents to see Shen Yun at the Kennedy Center. Funny story: I heard about the show through a friend and a booth at an event, and thought "I should take my parents!" as an early anniversary, Vietnamese New Year, Valentine's Day, throw any other nearby holiday in here gift. After a second thought, I decided it was probably better just do to a date night with mom. Turns out, she wants to drag dad along since they've both never been to the Kennedy Center and she thinks he will enjoy it after all. We'll see!
I'll also be celebrating my youngest brothers' birthday with family and teaching my usual Sunday classes. Whee!