12 Awesome DIY Projects Made With a Sharpie
Hi Friends! Now I know I'm not the only one who likes to play with Sharpies. I may be one of the few who likes to buy the giant packs of markers in a variety of sizes. It's just so fun to doodle! Well did you know there are tons of crafts you can make using these permanent markers?
Most times all it takes is just some doodling to give something plain a fresh upgrade. Here's a giant list of ideas:
- This Powder Room Upgrade at Cuckoo 4 Design simply took 2 gold Sharpies.
- Personalize His and Hers mugs from A Beautiful Mess.
- Hand cramps may be worth it to draw your own designs on your bathroom wall, like Gus & Lula did.
- I do need a lamp shade for my living room, and what The Ordinary Beautiful did with hers is a piece of cake.
- The gold polka dots that Simply Maggie drew on these mugs look a lot like Kate Spade's style. And for much cheaper!
- These dishes went from plain to chic thanks to Stephanie Lynn and a few strokes of a Sharpie.
- Give your furniture some pop with table edging. Dream Green DIY shows you how.
- Caitlin Wilson shows off her home on Design*Sponge and I'm loving how she spruced up these IKEA chairs.
- Sandwiches just got a lot cooler thanks to babalisme.
- House of Huntley made stapling more glamorous with a touch of a metallic Sharpie marker.
- Make your shelves look campaign-style with a gold Sharpie. Our Fifth House shows you how.
- Make any pair of shoes instantly adorable with polka dots. See Kate Sew drew tiny hearts instead.
Have any other fun Sharpie projects to share?