You know what the best feeling is? Waking up thinking it's Saturday but it's actually your Friday off! I love having 2 Saturdays! I'm really thankful that my job gives me every other Friday off so I don't have to sulk when I don't get the non-core holidays (like the upcoming Martin Luther King, Jr. day) off.
I've got a pretty busy weekend ahead so I'm going home life today. This evening my dance studio is having an open house and I'll be one of the performers. Tomorrow I'm renewing my CPR certification and meeting girlfriends for dinner and Sunday I'm off to brunch. A very social weekend, indeed!
To help you ease into your weekend, check out these great posts I came across this week:
- Doggy Pupcakes | Brown Eyed Baker
- 10 Important Things You Can Do for Your Blog This Year | The Well
- How to Make a Giant Confetti Wall | Wee Birdy
- The Blog Academy Workshop is Coming to DC Oct 4-5 | The Blog Academy
- Pink Champagne Cookies | Girl versus Dough
- How to Be a Better Craft Fair Customer | Let's Eat Grandpa
- How to Make Snow Ice Cream | Gimme Some Oven
- January Dog Resolution Desktop Wallpaper | Pretty Fluffy
- Valentine's Day Crafting Party | Better Homes & Garden
And on Hey Love Designs:
So tell me, what do you have in store for the weekend?