Meet the Bloggers Blog Hop
You ever notice how I have tons and tons of photos of crafts, designs, and sometimes Nico cameos, but never really any photos of me? I'm always taking the photos but am rarely in front of it. It's partly because it's just me here (Nico hasn't mastered picture taking yet) and that I don't always feel confident in my looks or body shape to take photos of myself (unless it's an expertly posed OOTD of course).
My good friend and blogger, AJ of I Still Want More Puppies, posted about a great idea for a blog hop that I wanted to join in on. The idea is basically that as bloggers (and more specifically, pet bloggers) spend so much time behind the camera and computer, that we don't really know much about the person blogging. As you've seen here, I am a craft crazed lady with a dog obsession but what else do you know about me? And how come I'm not in more of my photos?
So here I am to play along with this blog hop. It will be really fun to get to know a few other bloggers. They are mostly pet bloggers but I was encouraged to join because I am dog crazy. :)
Now here are the questions I chose to answer as part of the blog hop:
- What makes you feel fabulous? Curling my hair instantly makes me feel fabulous. I heart my (magic!) curling wand.
- What do you wish you were more skilled at? Despite my knack of crafting, designing, and doodling, I wish I could draw. I am horrible at drawing anything. Even stick figures.
- What’s your favorite holiday? Usually I'd say Halloween because I'm all about the costumes. But I'm learning that I really love Thanksgiving. My mom hosts a big dinner for our family so it's always guaranteed to be a good time, the food is great, I'm allowed to wear stretchy pants.
- How is your pet most like you? We sure do take a lot of naps! He's also learned to bark at the neighbors when they're being too loud. I must have yelled at them one too many times...
- What can your body do for you that makes you most proud? It can hang upside down on a pole by a leg (I'm a pole fitness instructor). It's really hard to believe I can hold so much weight up by a leg, but it just proves that anything is possible.
- What drives you nuts about your pets? Those farts are just deadly! And sometimes I wish he didn't bark at every thing. Take a chill pill, dog. That person is not threatening. Neither is that snowman!
That's it! So now you know a little bit more about me and hopefully you'll start seeing more photos with me in it. I think one thing that will help is that I finally got a wireless remote and a tripod for my Canon DSLR so I can actually stand in front of the camera now. :)
Thank you to the following bloggers for organizing this blog hop: I Still Want More Puppies, Go Pet Friendly, Kol’s Notes,Life With Desmond, No Dog About It Blog, The Daily Dog Blog, My Brown Newfies,CindyLu’s Muse, Bringing Up Bella, Heart Like A Dog, Rescued Insanity, Peggy’s Pet Place, and NEPA Pets.
Want to join in? Link up at this post.