Happy Weekend + Sponsor Shoutout
It's a short week so I'll be delivering the weekend wrap up today, whee!
I'm so excited for Thanksgiving weekend. Not only is it my favorite holiday (food + friends + family) but that's 4 days off from work! My schedule is light so I'm looking forward to just relaxing at home, spending time with my dog and family, and probably immersed in craft projects.
In usual end of the month fashion, I wanted to share some great posts from this month's awesome sponsors! Please check them out; they all have had fabulous posts this month. All hail blog love!
- I totally love the fact that Nicole of Mercantile519 knitted a Pikachu hat. They'll soon be available in her online shop. Pika pika! I also love these pretty little flower earrings in her show.
- Allie of Call Me Sassafras shares ways to get happy in 10 minutes or less. She's also offering a sweet $15 deal for Blogger users who is in need of a makeover.
- Cori of Let's Eat Grandpa (her blog titled is a grammar joke) shares some free holiday printables for wine gifts. I also love her office makeover. It's so peaceful and serene.
This month I bumped up the amount of open spaces for ad swaps from 10 to 15, so I've got a lot of link love to share today!
- Need to spruce up your Thanksgiving decor? Audrey shares some free printables for wine tags, bunting, place cards, and wine glass markers over on Oh So Lovely.
- Kimberly Kay shows you how to practice safe shopping online over at A Mom's Point of View.
- I had no idea you could make buttons. Lisa Clarke shows you how over at Polka Dot cottage.
- This "Baby's First Christmas" ornament from Simply Sweet Home would be an adorable gift for the new babies in your life.
- So what should you do with all of those Thanksgiving leftovers? My Craftily Ever After has 6 delicious ideas.
- Want another way to dress up your Thanksgiving? There's still time to make a burlap banner. Hop on over to According to L to see how Liz does it.
- The second issue of Snowed In launched this month and I'm digging all of the fun winter crafts that are inside!
- If you're still stumped as to what to make for tomorrow's dinner, Alyssa of The Wellness Doer has 21 tasty ideas.
- I love how these apples become part of Christmas decor over at Arts Ideas Crafts.
- Justina writes some pretty great reviews on makeup, but hop on over to her blog for a giveaway for Cosmetic Cosmos! Hurry up, the giveaway ends November 30.
- Did you know you can add temporary tattoos to bananas? Me neither! Stephanie of a Geek in Glasses uses this trick to surprise her kids' lunches, but I have to admit, I'd like that surprise too. :)
- Ever dream of going to Paris? Or better yet, have plans to visit? Jessica of This Analog Adventures shares some gorgeous photos as well as her picks of places to check out.
- These DIY cake pop centerpieces from Shoes off Please would make a fun and cheerful addition to your dessert table.
- Katie gathers some beautiful inspiration photos of nightstands for her own project. Check them out at A Wanderer's Palace.
- It should be no surprise that my favorite earrings in BthreeButton's Etsy shop are these chevron print ones.
And in case you missed things on my blog:
- Friendsgiving Recap
- Our 5th Gotcha-Versary | Hey Love: Life
- Instagram Catchup (aka Mega Photodump) | Hey Love: Life
- And don't forget our first monthly Pinterest Project party link up is this coming Sunday!
What do you have in store for this holiday weekend? Do you have a special recipe you're going to make for dinner or partake in any Black Friday shopping?