I'm so happy another weekend is here! It's other busy one full of dance but I also have a lot of time to rest and relax. Though I may find myself doing a big DIY project. More on that below!
First up, here are some awesome posts I read this week. Check them out:
- Biz Ladies: 3 Ways to Brand Your Blog With Images | Design*Sponge
- Gold Tabletop Decor | Shoes Off, Please
- 250 Punny Dog Names... And Counting | I Still Want More Puppies
- Wardrobe Basics: Never Pay Full Price | A Modern Commonplace Book
- Washi Your Workspace: 8 Quick DIY Projects | Brit + Co
- Twitter Lists: My Secret Weapon to Manage 140 Character Conversations | Florida Girl in DC
- Happy Birthday Banner Box | Oh Happy Day
- Salted Caramel Rice Krispie Squares | Butter With a Side of Bread
And on Hey Love Designs:
- I Like Big Buns and I Cannot Lie + Felt Bow Tutorial
- 12 Adorable iPhone 5/5s Cases
- Is My Crown Crooked? | Hey Love: Life
In a few weeks I'm going to be in need of some extra seating in my home so I have been cruising Craigslist for some folding chairs. Boring right? Never fear! You know there will be cute DIY-ing involved. I scored a set of these beautiful chairs and will be giving them a good ol' fashioned makeover this weekend. And you know there will be a blog post on it!
They're almost perfect on their own except for the fact that they are grossly sticky, scratched up, and don't even get me started on the vinyl.
What are you up to this weekend? Any crafty projects going on?