Happy Weekend! Sponsor Shout-Out
To kick off this weekend, I wanted to give my sponsors a shout out. I'm thankful for them for supporting my blog and I'm always about spreading the blog love. That's why I offer a free ad swap! Click here for details.
Today I'd like to highlight some of my favorite posts from these bloggers. I'm all about spreading blog joy all around!
- Shoes Off Please - I'm crazy about this little girl's bedroom that Gilit shared. Those walls! I'm such a sucker for polka dot.
- The Unhinged Home - Mandy took some Craigslist chairs and gave them a makeover. Superb! I have actually considered buying some old folding chairs and giving them a makeover of my own. But I totally forgot about Craigslist! Mission: Find Used Folding Chairs is now in full force.
- Bake City Life - Cat lovers will enjoy these cat-faced cake toppers that Tanja put over her chocolate cupcakes with sour cherry filling.
- Dawn's Disaster - Dawn has a TON of giveaways going on over on her blog. There are way too many to list, so go check them all out!
- Oh So Lovely - Audrey designed the prettiest printable calendars for 2014. It's not too early to start planning out events for next year, so print out her calendars and stay organized.
- A Mom's Point of View - Connecting your phone to free wifi? Kimberly Kay shows you how you can protect your phone while connected to an unsecured network.
- Polka Dot Cottage - I'm in love with these striped arm warmers that Lisa knitted. So cute and cozy!
- Simply Sweet Blog Creations - This isn't a blog... it's an Etsy shop! Jerri creates beautiful hand stamped and beaded jewelry and accessories. I may be impartial to this hand stamped cupcake necklace.
- A Modern Commonplace Book - Ginny shares some awesome tips on how to pick the right jeans. Denim 101.
- Creative Pink Butterfly - Do you have a blog? Trine is creating 30 days worth of free printables that will help you keep your blog organized. They're very helpful!
Miss out on Hey Love Designs' posts this week? Catch them here:
I hope everyone has a nice weekend! I'll be at a dance instructor play date, lunch with a friend in town, and celebrating Halloween! What about you?