Does anyone else feel like it’s been Tuesday every single day this week? I still haven’t come to terms that today is Friday. This weekend will be a little more low key than last weekend: I’ve got a playdate at the dance studio tonight, winery with friends tomorrow, and then I’m celebrating my parents’ anniversary Sunday evening. I know that still sounds busy, but I can assure you that one thing a day is “low key” for me!
Here are a few links to kick off your weekend:
- These 10 brilliant brunch ideas from Curbly will come in handy when I host my spring brunch.
- As a known dog and snail mail enthusiast, I highly endorse all of the cards in Dog Milk’s round up of dog Valentine’s Day cards here and here.
- Teal & Lime runs down 38 basic craft supplies you must have in your arsenal. I’m feeling like a craft novice now!
- Squee over these Valentine’s pop up boxes over at You Are My Fave.
- Cupcakes and Shoes suggests you be a good girl friend this Valentine’s Day.
- These DIY studded ballet flats are bad ass. Learn how to make them at Sassy Marmalade.
- Tiny n Fit returns to blogging on her terms. You go, Glen Coco!
- DC brides! Capitol Romance now has a classifieds board on the site. Whee!
- This tutorial on how to make concrete counters on A Beautiful Mess is giving me the renovation itch again…
- A fun song to start your weekend: “Runaway Baby” by Bruno Mars
And on Hey Love Designs:
- Getting Started with Calligraphy
- February DIY Link Up + Sponsor Shoutout <– not too late to join!
- Hey Love: Life: Whole30 January 2014: Done!
Now let’s dance into the weekend like we’re one of these cute mascots. If I were to be any one of these guys, it’d definitely be the black bear who looks like he’d be doing jazz hands if he had fingers.
I don’t know why but this video makes me so happy.
What are you up to this weekend?