It’s time to show and tell! Did you DIY something awesome this month? Please link up below!
But before we hop on in, I want to share some of the great DIY projects that my sponsors and ad swaps have made in the past month:
- Cris created this inspirational wallpaper for your desktop.
- Nicole is taking part of a knitting yarn marathon and shares her progress.
- Caramel. Bacon. Popcorn. Thank you for sharing, Liz!
- I’m digging the squares of the quilt that Lisa is working on.
- These honey glazed carrots look so delicious. I can’t wait to try out Victoria’s recipe.
- The DIY Tassel Keychains that Whimsy Darling made are ridiculously easy and fun.
- Sparkles & Glue shares a recipe for making pork chops in your slow cooker. I’ll have to give this a try!
- Sarah shares her secrets on how to double your Pinterest followers.
- These confetti sugar cookies on The Ruffled Paper blog are so fun! Of course I love glitter everything.
- Fighting the flu? The Wellness Doer has a great immunity blend for you to try.
- Kayla shows us how to make crib bumpers.
- Cori makes the most awesome and well designed quilted products. I’m especially loving the “North West” pillows she shared.
- Gilit shares some of the things she’s been doing as part of her January Cure effort. I really dig the idea of working on tackling little projects with a timeline.
Now it’s your turn!