I’ve been having such a blast at Alt for Everyone. I’ve been learning so much, taking a ridiculous amount of notes, and making some pretty great connections and new friends! I can’t wait to share a recap with you. Today, it’s 3 more classes and a show dress rehearsal. Tomorrow is one last class and then it’s my dance students’ graduation night! And lastly, Sunday is The Color Run! I think it’s safe to say there’s so much excitement going on right now. I may need a day off to recover from everything!
What do you have in store this weekend?
Here are some great links I’ve stumbled upon this week:
- DIY Polka Dot Umbrellas | Design Love Fest
- How to Make Ruffles, Gathers, and Pleats | TLC Inspirations
- Homemade Watermelon Slush | Say Yes to Hoboken
- New Job Jar DIY | Oh Happy Day
- What Subscription Dog Goody Box is For You? | You Did What With Your Weiner
- 25 Free Colorful Fonts | A Subtle Revelry
- Giveaway: Handpainted Mr. & Mrs. Chair Back Signs | Capitol Romance
- Free Printable Place Cards | Budget Savvy Bride
- Thinking of Original Ideas | Design Love Fest
And on Hey Love Designs:
Have a great weekend!